The cloud voice capabilities of Microsoft 365 intelligent communications helps change the way people work together at every level of the organization—enabling everyone to be more productive and connected than ever before.
Everyone always in the know
- Employees can communicate with the entire team through team chats, calls, meetings, and history.
- Users can easily share files, apps, or their desktops—inside and outside the organization, and across the globe.
- Persistent chat threads enable team members to see the history of a project, in context. Communications are more productive when everyone is always up to speed. And the ability to reference and review a project’s history at any time makes it easier to onboard new members or hand off projects.
- With Microsoft Graph, users can quickly search across people, files, and chats to find what they need, when they need it.
A complete meeting experience
- With Microsoft Teams, employees can send invitations, create and share an agenda, and highlight relevant discussions or content to provide context, so that team members can join a meeting ready to have a productive conversation.
- Before the meeting: Team members can view notes from past calls, review action items, and retrieve documents they’ve been worked on.
- During the meeting: It’s easy for participants to capture critical moments and tasks.
- After the meeting: Team members can publish notes, update content, and track action items right alongside the discussion in the Teams channel. And cloud-based recordings allow team members who missed the meeting to catch up.
Enterprise-grade voice and video
- Team members can use their business numbers to make and receive calls in the office, at home, or on the road—through their smartphones, tablets, PCs, or desk phones.
- Employees can transfer, hold, and resume calls with a single touch. Have an assistant receive calls on their behalf. Or answer calls for fellow team members when they’re unavailable.
- Private information and your customers’ intellectual property are protected with built-in encryption, enabled by default. No VPN needed.
- Users can connect, communicate, and collaborate with colleagues, consumers and other businesses who use Skype with both voice and HD video.
Full integration with Office 365
- Team members can collaborate right within their Office apps—co-authoring and editing files and viewing conversations, content, and tools right in the team workspace.
- Included in most Office 365 subscriptions, Microsoft Teams is integrated with Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI, and Planner.
- Users have everything they need all in one place—without having to constantly move among apps and services.
- Intelligence from Microsoft Graph and search features let users search across people, files, and chats, so they’ll never lose track of their work.
Drive down Total Cost of Ownership
- With Teams, IT managers can access and control the complete spectrum of communication tools from one hub, reducing time, effort, and cost.
- The Office 365 Admin Center makes it easy to manage users, app usage, and settings for the organization.
- Visit MyAdvisor to explore practical guidance assets that can help you deliver managed services aligned to Microsoft best practices for cloud voice.
- Land the vision for Intelligent Communications with your customers and help them prepare for the journey to Microsoft Teams.
- Take advantage of the resources available to help you drive Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams side-by-side deployments, enabling your customers to strengthen employee engagement by bring communications and collaboration together.